|Authors: ||Newton, Gael., Palmer, Daniel., Foster, Alisdair., Australian Centre for Photography, Australian Council for the Arts|
|Publisher:||Paddington, N.S.W. : Australian Centre for Photography,|
- There are 25 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 22 copies of this specific edition.
- 80 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports ; 23 cm.
- Biodiversity: Phillip George, Anne Ferran, Scott Redford, Joachim Froese, Max Doyle, Deborah Paauwe, Martin Walch
- In suburbia: Anne Zahalka, Glenn Sloggett
- Original traditions: Pat Brassington, Farrell & Parkin
- Crossroads: Darren Sylvester, Brown & Green, Brenda L. Croft, Polixeni Papapetrou
- Equivalents: Michael Riley
- Habitats fictions and gestures: Australian photography now / Daniel Palmer
- Generations: Australian photography since the 1970s / Gael Newton
- Biographical notes
- Useful addresses.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Sala del Canal de Isabel II, Madrid in February - April 2002.
- Parallel text in English and Spanish.
- "This exhibition has been organised by the Australian Centre for Photography in collaboration with the Australia Council for the Arts, the Australian Embassy in Spain and the Dirección General de Archivos, Museos y Bibliotecas de la Consejería de las Artes de la Comunidad de Madrid."--T.p. verso.
- Text in Spanish and English.
|Libraries Australia ID:|