|Authors: ||Green, Charles., National Gallery of Victoria, Australian Centre for the Moving Image|
|Publisher:||Melbourne : National Gallery of Victoria,|
- There are 42 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 40 copies of this specific edition.
- 221 p. : col. ill. ; 17 x 17 cm.
- 2004 : mapping contemporary Australian art and new media / Charles Green
- Surveying the boundaries of nation : from montage to network / Victoria Lynn
- Roundtable. Always turning art back into politics / Philip Brophy ... [et al.]
- Essays. Body: Extreme makeover : the 21st century body / Isobel Crombie ; Boredom : Bored? / Anonda Bell ; Collaboration : The ethics of collaboration / Nikos Papastergiadis ; Critic : The artist, the director, the manager and their critic / Blair French ; Decades : Against pluralism / Rex Butler ; Epic : Slashing and storming and sinning our war across adventure's most violent age / Clare Stewart ; Fashion : Telling tales / Katie Somerville ; Hybrid : Attack of the killer hybrids / Adrian Martin ; Indigenous : Spirit, resonance and innovation : indigenous art 2002-04 / Judith Ryan ; Net : net.bytes / Melinda Rackham ; Painting : Fast-forward painting / Kelly Gellatly ; Reality TV : Beyond the shadow of reality / Catharine Lumby.
- Exhibition catalogue accompanying an exhibition to be held at the National Gallery of Victoria and the Australian Centre of the Moving Image in June 2004.
- Online version 2004. Melbourne, Victoria : Council of Trustees of the National Gallery of Victoria, c2004
|Libraries Australia ID:|