|Authors: ||Walker, David., Hancock, Cheryl., Noakes, Kate., Palter, Linda.|
|Publisher:||Perth, W.A. : Art on the Move,|
- There are 5 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 4 copies of this specific edition.
- 2 v. (33; 28 p.) : ill. (some col.) ; in folder 32 cm.
- 3 elements : Sandra Black, ceramics, Anne Farren, textiles, Tousui Tanaka, sumi-e / [David Walker and Linda Palter]
- 3 elements : teachers' notes / [Cheryl Hancock and Kate Noakes]
- sample media release.
- "Exhibition tour Japan-Australia. Japan- Australian embassy Tokyo October 2002. Australia- venues throughout Australia 2003-04". -- exhibition catalogue verso t.p.
- Cover title.
- "The exhibition was initiated, developed and curated by the artists, and since February 2000 they have participated in workshops in both Perth and Tokyo. These workshops were critical to the exploration of new ideas through collaboration and this exhibition reflects their commitment to artistic and cultural exchange". -- exhibition catalogue verso t.p.
- Title taken from exhibition catalogue title page.
- Exhibition catalogue includes notes by David Walker and Dr. Linda Palter in both English and Japanese.
- 0958185905 (teachers notes)
|Libraries Australia ID:|