|Authors: ||Lehmann, Geoffrey, 1940-, Blackman, Charles, 1928-|
|Publisher:||St. Lucia, Queensland : University of Queensland Press,|
- There are 56 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 56 copies of this specific edition.
- 99 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- "The five painters represented in this book - Irvine homer, Charles Callins, James Fardoulys, Sam Bryne and Henri Bastin rank with the best primitive painters in the world. The author has written a discerning commentary on each of the painters which combined with the transcripts of the interviews which form the second part of each chapter, provide a revealing insight into the lives, thoughts, ideas, and works of these outstanding Australian painters." - inside front cover.
- List of colour plates
- List of black and white illustrations
- Publishers' note
- Irvine Homer
- "Jam-tin country"
- Charles Callins
- "And time went on and all"
- James Fardoulys
- "You know the famous Spartans"
- Sam Byrne
- "I always loved to see our Silver City"
- Henri Bastin
- "A lot of beautiful paradise...".
- Statement of responsibility on dust jacket: Geoffrey Lehmann with Charles Blackman.
- Hardie Collection copy signed by the authors on t.p.
- Online version Lehmann, Geoffrey, 1940- Australian primitive painters. St. Lucia, Q. : University of Queensland Press, 1977
|Libraries Australia ID:|