|Authors: ||Thomas, Rover, ((author,) (artist.)), Akerman, Kim, 1947-, ((contributor.)), Macha, Mary, ((contributor.)), Christensen, Will, ((contributor.)), Caruana, Wally, ((contributor.)), National Gallery of Australia|
|Publisher:||Canberra : National Gallery of Australia,|
- There are 66 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 63 copies of this specific edition.
- National Gallery of Australia -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Aboriginal Australian.
- National Gallery of Australia.
- Art, Aboriginal Australian -- Exhibitions.
- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra.
- Painting, Australian (Aboriginal) -- Exhibitions.
- Painting, Aboriginal Australian -- Exhibitions.
- Art -- Australia -- Canberra (A.C.T.) -- Exhibitions.
- Painting, Australian -- Aboriginal artists -- Exhibitions.
- Thomas, Rover.
- Thomas, Rover, 1926-1998 -- Exhibitions.
- Thomas, Rover, 1926/28-1998 -- Exhibitions.
- Thomas, Rover -- Exhibitions.
- East Kimberley area (WA SD52, SE52)
- 64 pages : illustrations (some color), map ; 30 cm.
- Catalogue to accompany the exhibition Roads Cross 1994; includes Rover Thomas commentaries on the paintings and the stories and songs that inspire the paintings, including those for the Krill Krill (Gurirr Gurirr) ceremony, and the stories behind the Killing Times series of paintings.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition of the same name held at the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, 18 February-5 June 1994.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 62-63)
- Donated by Prof. Lowitja O'Donoghue.
- Text in English and Kriol.
- Australian languages
|Libraries Australia ID:|