2. 'Land ownership for Aborigines presents difficult problems'
3. Mediating the Yolngu
4. Voice and feet
5. North and south
6. National indigenous leadership?
7. Clans and councils
8. 'As nasty a piece of chicanery as I can remember'
9. Effectively Aboriginal
10. Indigenous public sphere
11. From James Cook to Eva Valley
12. 1940s in the 1990s
Conclusion. Beyond Howard, Hanson and Herron.
Machine derived contents note: 1. The modest mandate of 1967
5. North and South
6. A national Indigenous leadership?
8. As nasty a piece of chicanery as I can remember
10. An Indigenous public sphere
12. The 1940s in the 1990s.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 224-228) and index.
Donation. ANU COOP 20120212 Brissenden collection, ANU Library.
Signed by author 1 copy.
Libraries Australia ID:
This record was constructed from data on Trove. Look at the original data on Trove
Note:Dewey number is taken from trove and may not correspond to the number on the book within the collection at Frontyard. We are working on a solution to finding books at the moment, if you want to be involved in creating a solution get in touch.