Aboriginal sovereignty: three nations, one Australia?
Reynolds, Henry, 1938-
xviii, 221 p. ; 20 cm.
Includes chapter on customary law.
1. Terra nullius and sovereignty
2. Assessment of Aboriginal society
3. Were Aboriginal tribes sovereigns?
4. Customary law
5. How did Australia become British?
6. Law and history 7. Self-government, autonomy and treaties
8. Nations and states in international law and politics
"Three nations, one Australia?"--Cover.
Bibliography: p. 204-212.
Bob Hawke copy donated by Prof Lowitja O'Donoghue.
Country of Origin:
Libraries Australia ID:
This record was constructed from data on Trove. Look at the original data on Trove
Note:Dewey number is taken from trove and may not correspond to the number on the book within the collection at Frontyard. We are working on a solution to finding books at the moment, if you want to be involved in creating a solution get in touch.